Returns & Exchange
Beachim.nl applies a return period of 14 days, with which we honor the period to exercise the so-called right of withdrawal. Within this time frame, you may try on the item(s) you ordered as you would do in one of our shops.
If you decide to return one or more items, please ensure that we receive them within 14 days. We will refund the amount paid within 14 days after confirmation of receipt. Only unused and undamaged items can be returned. Shipping costs for the item(s) you returned will not be reimbursed. Please enclose a copy of the invoice, clearly stating your bank account number to enable us to reimburse you (excluding shipping costs).
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, please do the following:
1. Send an email to our support team at [email protected] in which you should clearly state:
- Your address
- Order number
- The reason for returning the item(s)
2. After you have received confirmation from our support team, please send the item(s) back to us as soon as possible, but within the 14-day return period.
3. Within 5 working days upon receipt of the returned item(s) you will receive our confirmation of receipt. We will then refund the appropriate amount as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after confirmation of receipt of the returned item(s).
Exchanging your order is quite simple.
1. Contact our customer care team at [email protected] Expressly state your:
- Order number
- Reason for exchange of item(s)
2. After you have received confirmation from our customer care, please return the item(s) as soon as possible (and within the 14-day-return period).
3. Once we have received your return shipment, you will be sent a confirmation of receipt within 5 working days. We will then exchange the item(s) concerned.
Beachim return address
Webshop / ORD0....
2042 JD Zandvoort
Please note that we can only accept your return shipment in the original state and in the original packaging. In respect of shoes this means returning them in the original boxes in which they were delivered. In respect of clothing this means returning them unused and with their original labels attached. Furthermore, please enclose a copy of the invoice with your bank account number. Many thanks.